July 19, 2013

New in my Studio - Sunday Afternoon

 
Hello friends! :)
 
Hope you all have a wonderful summer!
I count the days until my summer vacation and I already can  feel the sand between my toes.... but few more days!! :)
 
New this week in my Studio at Scrapbookgraphics is a cute, versatile and a little lazy kit:
 

 
 
Includes 26 papers and 83 elements.
 
If you buy this kit you will also get these set of coordinated add-ons for free:
 
 
Here are some of the layouts that my tallented Creative team made using Sunday afternoon:
 
by Conny
by Conny again
by Anny
by Yvonne
by LiLi
by Emily
by Blagovesta
by Tanpopo
by Donna
by Edna
 
And here is my FREEBIE for you this time - a Quick page made using Sunday afternoon page kit:
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! :)
 
♥ Blagovesta
 
 
 

5 comments: